Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom (Nana)

I just wanted to wish my mom a Happy 50th Birthday.
She certainly doesn't look or act 50, which I think is pretty cool.
She doesn't like her picture taken, so you'll have to imagine her.
She is cute, quiet, easy going and she'll do anything for her kids
and grandkids. Abby and Haddie absolutely adore Nana. She
and Justun enjoy teasing each other (which I love). She is
always there when I need her, whether it is to complain or
babysit. She's honest, funny, hardworking and completely
unselfish. Growing up she was the mom and the dad, she never
missed a performance or a game and she was always there;
I was never afraid to talk to her about anything, I always knew
I could call her if I was in trouble, and I always knew she
wouldn't freak out. Most importantly, she always hugged and
kissed us, told us she loved us and that she was proud of us.
I know she sounds perfect right? Well, she was for us.
I am thankful that we are so close and I am proud to call her
my mom. I think she is the best mom and friend I could ask for.
I love you Mom, I would be lost without you.

4 comments:

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Happy Birthday Mom! I love your new background!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Bree, you are not kidding. Your mom is amazing. I love her. I am so glad that you and your family have her. Happy Birthday Nana!!

Doney Days said...

That is so sweet Bree! I haven't seen her in years, but you described her exactly as I remember her!

Deb-t said...

That was a great tribute to your mom! I miss her too...it's been years! You'll have to catch her unawares and get a picture of her. I'd love to see her now.
Happy Birthday Dirty Diana! I wonder if she remembers me calling her that?! I also remember getting rides in her big red boat of a car that always smelled like the cinnaberry fresheners. That was the BEST!