Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Here's wishin' you a great day of family, football,
and turkey. Here are a few things I am thankful for:

1. My husband and our girls
2. Our families
3. Our friends
4. Our health
5. Our home
6. Our jobs
7. The country we live in and our freedoms
8. The soldiers fighting for those freedoms

Justun is thankful for :
- Geese landing in decoys

Abby is thankful for:
- School

Hadley is thankful for:
- Mom

Thanksgiving is a very close second when it comes
to favorite holidays for me. I hope yours is GREAT!

3 comments:

Allison Claire said...

What a great list! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bree, I am thankful for YOU!! Love you guys.

Mel & Annette said...

I guess I'm like Jeri. I'm thankful that my kids have great friends...and I'm thankful that their friends are our friends too! We love you!