Saturday, July 26, 2008

Seven Peaks Waterpark


Every year we try to go to Seven Peaks on or around Abby's birthday and so this year we went on her actual birthday. It wasn't too crowded when we got there, but it ended up that way. Abby and Haddie had so much fun in the Kiddie pools, they really liked the slides. I think we spent half the day on those slides, Haddie just kept saying "Again, again" so we had to keep taking turns going down with her. 


Abby would get out, go down, get out, go down, like if she didn't hurry the slide was going to disappear, it was hilarious. They both would make it a point to give the lifeguards "High Fives" before they would go down or they would just wait. They are both so silly.


But the highlight of the day was when they finally got to play on the tire swing in the water, they waited all day for that and right before we left they had their chance. 

They were SO Happy!

5 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Looks like you had a marathon blogging session! Cute stuff! Those girls are just darling! You guys do so much stuff...just like Cory and Jeri! We are so lame compared to you guys! And your pictures are so cute, we really need to teach you how to digital scrapbook!!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Gosh Bree, when you decide to blog, you really decide to blog. I love it. I'm glad you guys had fun at 7 Peaks.

Doney Days said...

The first time and only time I've been to 7 Peaks, was with you back in Junior High. I really need to take my kids there. Looks like you guys had a blast!

Mel & Annette said...

Hey, I'm glad you made a comment on my blog. I'm adding yours to our favorites. We love you guys!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Your kids are so CUTE! Let's get together again...maybe Boondocks? let me know!! =)