Saturday, July 26, 2008

Boating at Scofield: July 12/13, 2008



I know, I know this post is like 2 weeks late, but let me explain. I have too many other things to do than blog right now and you will see why in forthcoming blogs. 

Alright, let's get to it. Well, you know its going to be a good day when you wake up to see this out your front window. 


So after bidding Justun, Cory, Abby and the boys goodbye for some fishin' time on Friday; Jeri, Haddie and I drove to the lake Saturday morning and started the day out with some wakeboarding. We had two boards out on demo to try and we wanted to give the new boards a whirl. Jeri, Cory and Justun all did GREAT, I on the other hand was pathetic. There will be no pictures of this, I admit to the disappointment, but I WILL NOT document it. 

Jeri's "Best Jump" 

Cory's "Best Jump" 

Justun's "Best Jump"

We finished the day off with some tubing and swimming, I think Cory was actually trying to kill Jeri and I while we were on the tube. 


Then, we went back to the Tatton cabin, had dinner, showered up and went to bed. Well that's what everyone else did anyways. Haddie didn't want to sleep. So in turn neither did I. The next day after cleaning the cabin, we headed back to the lake with hopes that we didn't miss the good skiing water. The water gods must have loved us that day because Jeri had REALLY good water and I had GLASS. I can't remember the last time I skied on glass, it was awesome. 

Ahhhh, glass....

The day was filled with more wakeboard jumps by everyone but me, yes I again was way under par. First tries on the wakeboard for Parker and Brock (Way to go my Proulx Poo Boys!) some more swimming (not Abby, she's was PETRIFIED to be in the middle of the lake swimming) and some serious driving by all the kids, well, except Haddie, she just chills in her designated seat. 

"Are we having fun?"

Haddie's Seat

All in all in was a good time. I am sure glad we decided to be "boat partners" with Jeri and Cory,  it sure has made for a fun start to summer. Thanks guys!

2 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Hopping-Jumping!! What's the Difference? I think you did great. I can't wait to go again.

Doney Days said...

Hey, our husbands have the same hair do.