Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our Debut....Da Da Na Na!

Well, after much pushing and obvious hinting from my friend Jeri, I have decided to finally join the blogging ranks. I must admit I do still think this is NERDY, but who says I was COOL to begin with? 
A few things to note before we get started:
1. Don't expect me to be funny, that is TOO much pressure.
2. I can't promise I won't brag, so please don't get offended.
3. I also can't promise that we are interesting and always have 
    something cool going on. 
4. Please laugh with us, not directly at us. OK, laugh at us if 
    you must!
5. And finally, who knows when I will update this, (and you all know
    Justun won't have anything to do with it) so don't expect too much!!
6. JERI, I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY! This is all your doing, I am sure 
    I will thank you later. You know I love ya!


7 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Yea!! I am so happy you are a blogger. I know your gonna do great. We just gotta get your camera working now. I think everybody who wants to, deserves to see your amazing little family. And hey, you've already been funny and I have already learned something. I had no idea how to spell "Da Da Na Na!" I love you guys.

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

yea! you can add us to your list if we are cool enough! I have my opinions about blogging too... =)

Doney Days said...

YEA!!!! You've finally given in to peer pressure! Now you just need to add some pics of your little family. You can add us to your list www.doneyfam.blogspot.com Talk to ya soon!

The Smith Family said...

So I was snooping on Jeri's blog and found that you finally started this! Yea! And I think you're hilarious already, I'm adding you to mine.

Lara Phister said...

Yippee....I've been wondering how long it would take you to start a blog, I thing they're a great way to see what's going on with people you don't see very often!!! (like us). I love the Lazy Town song, well, Kip loves it. Let me know if I can add you to my list....we're phisterphamily.blogspot.com. Keep those posts comin'!

The Edwards Family said...

You silly people, of course you can add me to your list...did you really even have to ask? I need all the friends I can get!

Jennilyn Proulx said...

This is FANTASTIC news!! Jeri can tell you that she was hesitant at first, but then she became even more addicted than I did! You'll love it!