Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Really busy...

So... things have been "REALLY" busy at Kohl's (I hope you can sense my sarcasm) Truth be told I just don't really care about my blog right now, I think too many people use it to toot their own horns and say "look at me I'm perfect". Anyhow, I have been getting a lot of crap about not updating, so while looking at other blogs (stalking, if you will) I came across the most amazing girl/blog "NieNie". I am humbled by this girl and her strength and beauty. I found myself completely engrossed in her story of survival and in awe of her and who she is. I WANT TO BE HER FRIEND. I realize my life is easy compared to hers and have decided its time for me to turn a new leaf and be a better person. So for now, here is to her and my "new leaf"....

3 comments:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

you made me laugh out loud cause i totally feel the same way...I have the hardest time reading 10 minute entries...drives me bonkers! that is why mine is "here are the kids"...and 5 pictures...and i love them...
the end...

glad you are normal too!

what kohls do to you work at?? I'll come stalk you!

The Smith Family said...

Funny you would post today...I was just thinking that I hadn't heard from you in awhile. I guess I'll just have to stop tooting my own horn..... :)

Lara Phister said...

"look at me! I'm perfect!" You're too funy- I hope you don't think that about me, if you do...oh well...get over it! I've read NieNie's blog before and it really makes you appreciate everything you have. Good luck with your new leaf, we all need insperation.