Tuesday, September 29, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

Guess who has FINALLY learned to ride a 2 wheeler? ABBY!

















It has been a battle getting her to even want to learn, she really didn't care about her bike. It made me crazy, I LOVED my bike growing up and I think learning to ride is something everyone should learn how to do (I feel the same about swimming, seriously, its like a life skill). So, I told her while she was off-track we would not be doing anything fun until she learned to ride her bike. I know I get it I am mean, but it was a necessary evil to get her to even try. After many threats and trips up and down our street she is now a 2 wheeler ridin' kid, it only took her until she was 6!

7 comments:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Yea abby! That was the best thing that happened to me...well i guess til' he broke his arm and knocked his 2 front teeth loose...but mine is a maniac on his so i think you'll be ok!! It keeps easton occupied for like 2 hours every day...i don't know what i'll do when winter comes!

Mel & Annette said...

Way ta go Abby! (Next she'll be borrowing the car keys)

Doney Days said...

YEA! Abby! Zane has no interest in his bike either. Lindsay and Gavin are obsessed with riding bikes. I think next summer I'll have to use the same threats you did! :)

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Good job Abbs, I knew you could do it. Maybe she needs to teach her dad how to ride his new bike now!

Jennilyn Proulx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennilyn Proulx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb-t said...

Hooray for Abby. Jaden didn't get the hang of riding a bike either for a while. When they finally do, it's so rewarding!