Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hadley is 2!!!



Haddie turned 2 on Friday (the 17th) and I can't believe my baby is 2,
where did the time go? Haddie is such a lively addition to our family.
She is cute, noisy, silly, bossy, sweet, fiesty, wierd and sometimes
gross, but we wouldn't want her any other way. I like to say she is
busting at the seams with personality. Here are some fun facts
about Haddie:

She looks like her Daddy
She wants to be big like Abby
She is VERY independent and KNOWS what she wants
She loves to help
She loves to sing & dance
She loves Hannah Montana & Jonas Brothers (their music anyways)
She knows her alphabet and numbers to 15
She speaks in complete sentences and she never stops talking
She is going through a licking phase (GROSS)
She is a challenge for Mommy :) See below.

We were riding in the car one day and she starts throwing a royal fit,
arching her back, trying to pry her arms out of the car seat, screaming
at the top of her lungs for no apparent reason. (other than she didn't
want to be in her car seat) So I turn around and say:

Mom: "Haddie, what's wrong?"
Haddie: SCREAMING
Mom: "Haddie, are you mad?"
Haddie: SCREAMING
Mom: "Haddie, are you throwing a fit?" (She knows this is not OK)
Haddie: "No worry 'bout it Mom, I cry by myself!"

I had to turn around so she didn't see me smile and tried really hard
not to laugh. What do you say to that?

We love you Haddie-Bug! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

7 comments:

The Smith Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HADDIE! She is darling and so sweet. I can't believe she's 2! I still remember the first time I met you and you were pregnant with her! Time goes way too fast!

Mel & Annette said...

Jeri told us about that conversation. That's pretty funny. She's a cutie!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

We love Haddie sooo much. I am so sorry that we missed her party. I hope you guys had a really fun day. Happy Birthday Haddie Bug.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Happy Birthday Haddie! She is such a doll!

Lara Phister said...

Wow-2!!! I can't beleive it! Man, wasn't it fun when kids weren't even a thought to us yet?? I wouldn't trade the world for them now, but it's still fun to think about. Happy Birthday Miss Sassy Pants!

Doney Days said...

What a cutie! I laughed again at the story (when you told me when we were at dinner) of her in the car seat. We should have Gavin and her play together. They might beat each other up with attitude. Happy Birthday Haddie!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

your kids are so cute! i hope she had a great birthday. Let's get together again soon!