Tuesday, September 30, 2008

High School Tag, I guess i'm it!

1. Did you date someone from your school? Of course, I married him
too!
2. What kind of car did you drive? A Red Hyundai Excel
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? When my wig fell
out at Homecoming half-time (I was on the Drill Team and we had
to wear wigs :0)
4. Were you a party animal? Nah
5. Were you considered a flirt? Pretty sure I was
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No, have you ever heard me
sing...there's a reason for that
7. Were you a nerd? I like to think not, but I am sure someone thought
I was
8. Were you on any varsity teams? I don't think Drill Team counts, but
I played some Varsity Soccer when I was a Sophmore
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope
10. Can you still sing the fight song? That would be a no
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Coach Bevan and Mr. Bezzant
12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the front by the stage thing?
13. School mascot? Mighty Miners!
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Yep, Jr. Yr: Jon Warner
Sr. Yr: My husband
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? That depends, if I could go knowing what I know now and if I could do things differently, then YES. Otherwise, No.
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Playing my brother's Gameboy, while one of our 7 friekin' validictorians talked, seriously 7
17. Where did you go on senior skip day? I honestly don't remember,
I know we were supposed to go to 7 Peaks, but I didn't go, I think I
had to work
18. Were you in any clubs? VICA (Vocational Industrial Clubs of America, for drafting) I think there are more but I can't remember
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Yeah, but not anything I
worry about
20. Who was your prom date? Jr. Prom: Travis Lindhardt (My best boy)
Sr.: My Husband
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Already came and went and no, Justun didn't want to go and I was not going alone, pregnant and swollen. Thanks but no thanks
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Relax, the worst the HOT boys could have said was NO (think Joe Mayo), to not be afraid of who I was and what I wanted and be nice to everyone (I hate to think of how many people I wasn't nice to for whatever STUPID reason)

That wasn't too painful, Thanks Jeri! I Tag Karen, Heather and Deb-T!

3 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

I love it!! You know you were just as nerdy as me. I know, we were afraid of the cool boys but we sure married the good Men!!

Deb-t said...

That was a fun walk down memory lane! I am embarrassed to think about some of the things I did in High School! That's why things like blogs and facebook are so fun...we can check back on peoples lives and see what people look like and what they're up to! I know...still so high schooli-ish!

Kami said...

Bree! I found you guys via Heather's blog. I hope this is okay. Your family is adorable! Congrats to you and Justun. Take care, Kami (Staples) McKane