Thursday, September 18, 2008

Check out our Papa!!!

Last Sunday, we took Jasun, Dani, Kennadi, Grandma and Papa out on the boat. We went to East Canyon, where Justun and I had never been, and we were pleasantly surprised. The water was cold (what did I expect, it is September) but other than that it was a great place to go boating. I didn't get very many pics, but this shot of Papa skiing is the COOLEST hands down. (By the way, he's 56 years young) That just makes him even cooler in my book. Way to go Papa, you are awesome!















Grandma & Papa tubing with Abby & Haddie















Thanks for the fun day guys!!! The Edwards' Rock!

3 comments:

The Smith Family said...

Seriously...I bet I could even ski and I'm not 56. That is AWESOME! The girls are darling by the way! Sorry about your Yuba trip...I heard all the horror stories from Jeri!

Deb-t said...

Looks like you are a water loving family! Way to go. I myself am a big chicken and won't venture too much when it comes to water activities. Brrr! Sounds like water in September would be freezing!

Lara Phister said...

Hot-Damn...look at him go! Really, I'm not surprised Dewey is out there on the ski's..he's a really fun guy to be around. We need to go out on the lake again, we've had so many fun memories with you guys on a boat...don't worry, Mark has learned how to put sunscreen on his back!