Friday, August 27, 2010

Where did the time go?

What have I not missed since Moab in May, hopefully I can remember everything while I play catch-up!


Goldilocks Ride: 30 Mile route
I finished and that's all I cared about!


Abby in her Dance Recital, look at her form.....


Why they put Hadley behind the big girl when she is the littlest I will NEVER understand, but she did really great!


Hadley's Preschool Graduation, such a cooperative child!
Year 1 of 3, maybe that means 2 more chances to get a better picture?


Abby @ Swim Lessons, do you think she had fun?


Hadley @ Swim Lessons, can you say FEARLESS?


My little Mutton Buster, AND she didn't cry!!!


Last Day of 1st Grade with Ms. Benson: we are really going to miss her!

So I think that takes us into July, where we had our Oregon trip (sooo beautiful) Abby's 7th birthday (she is getting TOO big) 1st days of school (why do we start in July again?) Boating (finally) and a Half Marathon. All of which requires other posts, sorry you'll have to stay tuned until next time. Same Bat time Same Bat Channel!

1 comment:

Deb-t said...

Life is way busy....I should know. I'm dreading my next post because there's so much I need to catch up on.

Are you kids in year round school? Is that why they're starting in July? Way lame. But other than that it looks like you had a fun summer and stayed busy! Your girls are just so darling.