Thursday, May 13, 2010

Moab 2010, Part 2

I bet you FEW readers didn't think I would come back huh?
Well, the next 2 days were filled with jeeping on the trails: Moab Rim
and Hell's Revenge. Nobody got stuck, rolled over or did any MAJOR
body damage = GOOD THING! We finished out our nights with dinner
and then to Main Street to watch the Car Show Drag. We saw some
very cool cars!!! All in all a pretty fun trip, I just wish Mother Nature
could have been a little more giving with her sunshine and warmth.



On the trails... pictures never do them justice!


Justun: always the funny guy...


The girls are REALLY scared, can you tell?


THE WHOLE JEEPIN' GANG

Doesn't Jeri take GREAT pictures? I am worthless.

1 comment:

Deb-t said...

Okay that looks CRAZY!!!!!! I admire the adventurous type like yourselves. I love that the girls are having a good time, too. You're raising no wusses!