Friday, August 8, 2008

8 Years and counting...

I realize I am never on top of this blog thing, but I didn't want this 
to pass (too far) without mentioning it.  













Justun & I celebrated our 8th Anniversary on August 5, I can't believe 
its been that long. OK, I can. I have known Justun roughly half my life 
and I consider myself the "lucky"one in our marriage. So, to prevent 
this from becoming too much of a love fest, here are a few of my 
favorite things about Justun and why I LOVE being his wife (well on 
good days anyways!)

1. He can make me laugh or smile even when I am fuming MAD. 
2. He will help me do anything (laundry, toilets, vacuuming, you 
    name it)
3. He has this CRAZY CUTE half smile. 
4. He works his tail off for our family. 
5. He plays Barbies and Princesses with our girls. 
6. He's not afraid to hug his mom and dad and tell them he loves 
    them. 
7. He is amazingly patient.
8. He puts up with me (hungry or in the early morning), its a 
     tough job but someone's got to do it. 

I LOVE you to pieces Justun. You are PERFECT for me!

*P.S.: I wanted to wish a Happy Anniversary to my friend Jeri's 
parents, Randy and Jennie Tatton. They suggested that Justun 
and I share their anniversary (we were looking for a "good" 
August date) and seeing that they had been married for 28 years
at that point, we figured it was a "good" omen. Thanks for letting 
us share your day, you are an amazing example of what marriage
should be and we love you. We are only 28 years behind :)

4 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Holy Cow, Where have the 8 years gone? You guys are an amazing couple. Half your life. That is a LOOOONNNNG time. Justun is an amazing guy. That's why you are perfect for him. Happy Anniversary Guys.

Jennilyn Proulx said...

Awesome post Bree! I love how in love you still are! You're a great example!

The Smith Family said...

Um...I really wish you would have been married on the 8th so it could have been 8 years on 08/08/08...can you please tell me why that wasn't on the top of your to do list????

Mel & Annette said...

Happy anniversary. I remember your reception well and how great you both looked. I also remember Randy and Jennie's special dance. It was neat that you shared your night with them. Lots of love!