Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Years Resolution #16...

Here's an idea...maybe update your blog more often?
Well, there's no point in living in the past, so we'll start fresh.

1/16/10 : Sledding Saturday at 5 Mile.

















Abby & Haddie being pulled by Papa on the 4 wheeler!






















Papa and Grandma roasting hot dogs.






















Jasun & Dani, cheers to Diet Coke? Sorry, I'm a Dr. Pepper girl!






















Great Grandma Yvonne explaining her hands aren't cold.






















And the rare picture of Justun & I together =)












Crazy kids, HADLEY, KENNADI
and ABBY in their snow chairs!

5 comments:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

You guys always do such fun stuff. :) and your babies are darling! be glad you weren't around me last week...i was sooo sick!

let's get together soon!...you tell me when and where!! i was thinking either one of those bounce houses or the dinosaur museum at t.p...or ANYTHING!

Mel & Annette said...

Looks like fun, but me thinketh a waterskiing trip would be better.

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Cute pics Bree. Glad you took you camera. Looks like fun, wish we could have come!

The Smith Family said...

I LOVE those pictures of the girls! They are so darling!!! Can we betrove them to my boys? :)

nichole said...

I am so glad you updated your blog. It is so fun to see all these pics of your sweet family. Miss you!

Love,
Nichole Yoakum